Poshmark


Hello Everyone, Happy Friday!

So I have recently downloaded this app called Poshmark and it has been one of the best things I could have possibly done! A lot of people always ask me where I buy my clothes and/or if they could have it. So as always, your wish is my command! With this app, you can see some items that are in my closet and the items just so happen to be the ones I don't want anymore. Whether it's because it was a piece I only wore once or something that does not fit me anymore and even just because I don't wear it anymore... It is now yours! All the information on the item is described right there in the app. 
I would suggest this app to anyone and everyone that has items/pieces in their closet that they do not need anymore. It is a quick and easy way to make some money, but also another easy way to shop. I love online shopping as much as the next girl and this app is perfect (and free)! It's so easy and fast and the item gets delivered right to your doorstep! 


Even the reviews on this app are excellent! I did my research on it, and it's the reason I downloaded it in the first place. 
My account is @kalynrod and here is just a quick view of what the app looks like and how it works: 



People have the option to comment on each post for extra information on each item as well. It tells you the original price to the price the seller is selling it for. It also tells you the brand, size, color, if it is used or not, and category. 

Hope you guys like it and use it for yourself! I'm all about saving money and time so this is perfect for both! Let me know if you guys end up downloading it and how you like it! 
Follow me on my account to keep up! (Once again, my account is: @kalynrod) 
Happy saving! Happy shopping!

xoxo
Kalyn 




2 comments:

  1. I love this, I have so many nice shoes I can't wear any more. I will give this a try.

    Love u and miss u much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love and miss you too! You should definitely try it!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.