Now on Youtube!!


So excited for you guys to finally see this. I had so much making it and the amount of fun my family had being in it, I think surpassed how much fun I actually had. As well as the amount of support I had, it was really what made me do it. I might and I say that loud and clear just might start making videos, but I will get back to you guys on that.. baby steps, baby steps... 
Hope you guys enjoy this! 

If you just need the link here is is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnTcjKn36bY 
I put on here for easier access, but some might prefer clicking the link. The sound is not that great I won't lie, but I tried all day yesterday to figure out how to fix it completely, but just could not do it and I felt bad making everyone wait an extra day, so here it finally is! 

xoxo, 
Kalyn

No comments

Powered by Blogger.