Little Secrets


Sometimes we tend to try things and end up not liking it. Other times trying new things could lead to higher and better things...

There's nothing like playing around with your hair and makeup. With me, it's being able to play around with my clothes and making something that's not so trendy or "old" become new and shining it in a different light (I give second chances a lot, weather it's with my clothes or people in general- which I guess wouldn't be consider second chances if I give chances more than twice....) Nothing will ever get old/be cheap as long as you know how to pair it! 
So now I will give you the scoop about my little secret; 
If you thought I was wearing a dress here, I was not- well kinda...


Drum roll please.... 
It's a romper (the pink one from a previous blog post called "Little Pink Romper") covered up with this long button down which in fact was the second piece of a dress. As a result, I put them together and WALA! 
I added a belt and my Roman shoes and it was a wrap ya'll!! 
Second Secret: 
I guess everyone thought it was on purpose that I had this bun today, but honestly, I was just not having a good hair day so a bun was the next choice. 



Wearing: 
Pink Romper: H&M
Shoes: Burlington 
Brown Belt: Marshall's 
Polka Dot Button Down: Old Navy 





4 comments:

  1. You are amazing, next time I go shopping you are coming with me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And it would be my pleasure to go with you! Means a lot, love you!

      Delete
  2. What inspires me is seeing students follow their dreams and sharing their passion with others. Last year Ms. McCann mentioned your blog to me and I have been following your posts, but today I was inspired to comment.

    Your blog is a great example for other students on how blogs and social media sites can be used to create an online portfolio as well sharing a positive message.
    I am inspired and extremely proud of what you have created. Always following your dreams and keep posting!

    Mr. Carroll
    #ownit #ProudPrincipal


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I already told you in person how much I appreciate this comment, but just wanted to thank you again. This really does mean a lot to mean and so glad to finally, little by little, get recognized! So thank you again! Means a lot!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.