Chole Grace Moretz


I've been waiting to make a blog post about Chole Mortez for such a long time now and I am SO excited to share with you guys the love I truly have for her! 
First, I would like to start off by giving her a HUGE congratulations on winning Fan Favorite Female Actress Award two nights ago (July 27th) at the Young Hollywood Actress Awards which was held in Los Angeles, California at The Wiltern! 


Secondly, can we all just take a moment to admire how beautiful she looked!? The young star wore a Valentino macramé lace dress in several shades of red which was beautifully accented with a pointy collar from the Shanghai collection.



Her whole look evokes playful elegance, styled effortlessly with a bold red lip and black T-bar Christian Louboutin ‘Belly Nodo’ sandals. The red lips with the red dress can be so tricky to pull off, but of course Chloe did it and she totally rocked it! 

As a actress, person, and entertainer, Chloe Grace Mortez is one to watch out for, I give her a big round of applause! She is truly blossoming into a young lady and I could not tell you how much I would love to follow her footsteps! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.