Black&White


Happy Thursday everyone! Hope everyone's week has been going by great! Last night I went to dinner for my best friends birthday at Grand Lux Cafe in Garden State Plaza! The place was beautiful as well as the food! 


Quick little shout out to them: Gabby and Daniela, I hope you guys had a fantastic birthday and thank you for being there for me fully! I love you guys so much and so glad I got to spend time with you both last night! Lots of kisses! 


Now before this blog post begins to sound like a diary entry, let's get back to my outfit: 
I had on this black and white squared designed top from Forever 21 and this skort inspired from Zara! My shoes are from Macy's, but the designer is American Rag


These shoes are probably the most comfortable heels I have ever worn! Cute little secret is that the strap is actually velcrow instead of a belt strap! I could probably play a whole soccer game in them because they are just so perfectly fitting! 

I hope you all enjoyed this blog post as much as I had fun taking the pictures! Love you all! 
(We are almost at 10k page views! AHHH) 


Lots of love and kisses to you all! Thank you so much for all of the support! 

Xoxoxo 







No comments

Powered by Blogger.