It's Here


HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!!!! 

Oh boy, I'm so excited for this season, it's great, it's perfect, it's magnificent! Fall is, without-a-doubt, my favorite season; it's not too hot and not too cold. Plus, of course, we can't forget about the fashion- fall fashion! *heart eyes emoji* 

Today was a pretty good day for me so hope it was the same for all of you. 


So onto my outfit: 
Dress: Macy's 
Cardigan: it's actually a shirt- it was my grandmas but I kinda took it... Shhhh 
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Knee high socks: Free People 

I was pretty comfy all day, and I do have a cold (sicky poo) so I was kind of cold, but if it wasn't because I was sick I'm sure this outfit was just fine for today's weather. 
My hair was not pulled back in a low bun all day, but I did have it like that for a short period of time today. 



P.S We're almost at 13,000 views!!! That makes me so happy, thanks so much everyone! Especially because a lot of you still come on my blog almost every day just to check if I have posted anything (I see you!), which means so much to me! Thanks again! 

Xoxo 



2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.