It's a Curls World


HAPPY SUNDAY SUNSHINES!! 

How are we all?! As always hoping the answer to that is fantastic! Although tomorrow means going back to work or school in some places, today, just like every other day is a great day to have a great day (see what I did there). I went to the city today just out to a little brunch with my family and since I had not done an OOTD in a while I decided to take some pictures before we had left. 


I was so excited to take pictures since I hadn't in while (like I just stated) I pulled out some red lipstick! Ugh, even getting dressed up a bit put me in such a good mood. Volleyball has officially started and that takes up most of my mornings so usually once I get home I shower and take a nap or work out some more. If I'm not doing either of those things, then I'm probably in someone's pool. 
Slowly, but surely, the cold nights are starting to catch up and if you know me, fall is my favorite season! Layering up and not having to be in shorts all the time is something I love most! Plus that means more outfits to put up on the blog for you all to see!


Today, however, I decided to take out the shorts (these are actually not normal shorts, they are supposed to be high waisted) but as in previous posts ago I told you guys about "the new length" and having those boyfriend shorts. I pulled these down a bit and BOOM my own pair of 'the new length'... You guys should give it a try and tell me how it goes! 


Black tank top: American Apparel
Yellow Blazer: Christian Dior 
Shorts: Levi's 
Shoes: Madden Girl
Bag: Forever 21 

Don't forget to check out the post below this one and tell me what you guys think! Make sure to comment on it, it would mean a lot! Thank you guys! 

Xoxo Gossip Girl 

I'm just kidding; I'm currently watching the show and I'm addicted... Love you all!







No comments

Powered by Blogger.