Matchy Matchy

What type of shopper are you?

I know I have a really bad habit of seeing something I like and wanting to buy it right there and then, but I am working on it! I have noticed that some of the stores are getting very repetitive with having the same styles of clothing. I mean of course, it's competition between stores, but that's something smart buyers have to start realizing. A top that you may see in one store may be $20 in another rather than $35 from the original top. That is $15 you can save to buy yourself a whole different top! Instead of just buying one, you can get two tops for the price of one just because you decided to look around another store! 

This post isnt about trash talking stores or picking favorites because trust me, I have had my slips too with buying the more expensive top rather than saving that money. This is about helping you guys look for better and affordable ways to look the way you want to without having to make your wallet cry! (Although, you should always spoil yourself once in a while).

This dress, for example is $35 at Brandy Melville

 While this dress is $19.80 at Forever 21

That's $15 and some change in your pocket!

http://d2zfn3mvw4uww1.cloudfront.net/static/media/product/images/230322/v_14085813b6a8fdefe75871096808b2b5_230322-05-2.jpg 
These Indian drapey pants from Cotton On are $10.00  

http://lp.hm.com/hmprod?set=key[source],value[/environment/2014/3BL_0277_008R.jpg]&set=key[rotate],value[0.7]&set=key[width],value[4201]&set=key[height],value[4912]&set=key[x],value[546]&set=key[y],value[130]&set=key[type],value[FASHION_FRONT]&hmver=0&call=url[file:/product/large] 
Compared to these pants that are $17.95 from H&M

So my point once again, is to show you guys how you can save so much money by just looking around other stores instead of just grabbing and go! Walk around the mall or outlets or wherever you shop and just compare prices because you can always go back if you can not seem to get the item that is most expensive out of your mind! This is not so much of a trick, it's just having options and since I'm trying my best to help myself, I just wanted to help you guys out as well and share my story since that is what my blog is all about!

I hope you guys are having a very laid back or at least enjoying your Sunday to get started for another week to your beautiful lives and learned something new!

Life is a work in progress...

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.