Bright&Lace


Before I start telling you guys about my outfit; I need to give this HUGE shoutout to my biggest supporter and the one who always has my back, my dad! Today has been his graduation for something he has worked so hard for and the job he had wanted all his life. After 4 and half months with his presence not fully attented in our home, he is finally back and I, myself a long with my mom, cannot be prouder! He is such a strong individual and has never given up; my biggest goal is to reach my dreams just like he has accomplished his! So with that said, I love you so much daddy and so glad to have you back- watch out boys haha! 

Okay so now onto my outfit: 
This dress was $70 from H&M and honestly so worth the price. It was perfect fitting and literally the last one in the whole store so I had to get it, right? 


Shoes: I actually wanted to wear wedges with this dress, but for some reason it was so hard to find brown/tan wedges anywhere so I turned to my mom's pair of nude heels! 


Accessories: My hair was pulled back into a slick low ponytail and I had on these greenish blue round earrings from Old Navy with a gold rim. 


Pattern: The dress was fully laced with just the sleeves to fill in with your own bare skin and the sides were a bit shorter than the front and back of the dress! 


I hope all of you have been having a great day and that you guys enjoyed reading and seeing my outfit! 
Xoxoxo 

Congratulations daddy! 





No comments

Powered by Blogger.