Cheap is NOT the Word..

I love how easily a pair of perfect sneakers can fit into anyone's wardrobe. Whether it's a pair of lace ups, zip on the side, or one of my favorites, slip-on's, they all still make your wardrobe go from "one of those days" to sporty chic. As all of you know, I love sales and how I have been trying my best to not buy right away, but to look around and find something that is somewhat similar...
So, I have currently been so obsessed with the Ecentric slip on's from Steve Madden... Here is my story:

 They are $79.95 ... see my problem? I was just going to buy them as soon as I saw them, but took a peek at the price. My first thought was I don't care, I have to have them, but then the second thought was damn.. The price made me want to tear up a bit, so I just decided to sleep on it and then if I could not find them anywhere else then, I would just have to buy them (that was the deal, right?). Lucky enough Forever 21 had my back for $31.52.
They have their differences, but they also have their similarities. Their purpose would be the same and whichever outfit I would have decided to pair the Steve Madden one's with, I could do the same with the Forever 21 one's. As I always say, it is not the brand that matters, it is how you choose to wear it. 
You guys also should know that I am not talking badly about one company compared to the other. I just like to save money and if I could do that, then I would love to share and save you some money as well.
Hope your weekend has been going fantastically and that it continues that way!
I also hope your Halloween was safe and enjoyable. If you are still celebrating, well keep enjoying it!!

Love you guys!
PS: We surpassed 15,000 pageviews!!!!!!!! This is SO amazing! Thank you all so much for the help, you guys are the best!
xoxo

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.