Laying it Back


Happy happy Tuesday!
T-shirts are definitely one of my go-to pieces that always has my back. We all know how a t-shirts feels and mostly, we wear them to bed. So when you are able to add a t-shirt to your outfit and dress it up, it's one of my favorite things ever! (It's the simple things, ya know?)
Great thing about fashion? there are no set rules...
Layering up to make a simple t-shirt a bit more interesting is always the fun part.

I like to always use a shirt in a fun print (like polka dots, gingham, plaid, etc). This time, this T-shirt has leather on the upper back and half of the shoulders.
BUT, before I get into my outfit, I just want to take a second to talk about pea coats and trench coats briefly. I have been on the hunt for a beige trench coat and cannot to seem to find it anywhere. So my point here is if you guys know of some places where they sell cute ones, please let me know!! (Comment on my Instagram post (@kalynrodriguezz) or comment right here on my blog!)


It was such a beautiful today, but chilly this morning, so that is really why I had a coat with me. Plus, I think it is officially time to start talking about outerwear for the fall! (That post will be coming up this weekend!)
I hope your day has been fantastic and that it continues that way! Happy voting day! 

Shirt: One Clothing
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Converse 
Belt: Old Navy
Necklace: Express
Pea Coat: Old Navy

xoxo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.