Hey boyfriend

BOYFRIEND JEANS 
Hey guys! So I have been seeing that boyfriends jeans is a new trend and is here to stay for a while! I would like to thank all the boyfriends who have given us there pants.... Or at least the idea of rocking boy clothes! As I'm typing this right now, I actually have on my boyfriend jeans.
Mine are from GAP
Seriously though these pants have to be the most comfortable things ever. 

Like you're wearing jeans but they are also baggy which is amazing. 
It's really important to have your boyfriend jeans look appealing to the rear area which can vary in how you buy them. If the pants are too low slug it won't look good, at all. By not buying a pair that look low slug it will give you a more flattering silhouette. 
Adding a blazer to the jeans is also a good idea because you will look chic and still be comfortable. 
If you're older or are going out, heels is another way to rock these pants! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.