Not This Year


Happy Friday! 
Hope everyone's week has been fantastic and can get super excited right now because it is finally Friday and finally time for the weekend. Yesterday was a pretty special day: It was my birthday!! I wanted to show you guys my outfit, but I refuse to because I am going out to dinner tomorrow night and I rather share with you all that outfit instead of the one from yesterday that I wore to school! So just bare with me and hold off for tomorrow's outfit! It's worth the save, I promise. 

Can you guys believe that this same time last year I was in California? Well, sadly not this year... Wish I could travel for ever birthday! It does make me sad because the weather here is 3 degrees and in Cali I'm sure it's in the 80's, but this year I am excited for what is to come this weekend! 

Now, instead of me ranting about how cold it is and sob over the fact that I am not in California right now, here was my outfit of the day! 



These pants were perfect for today because I had a few tests at school happening and since they fit a little bit baggy I wasn't uncomfortable whats-so-ever! This shirt is actually from Francesca's: It's loose and light, maybe not so appropriate for the weather, but with my little pink furry jacket, it was perfect! Comfortable is definitely the appropriate word for this outfit! 






xoxo

Jacket: H&M
Shirt: Francesca's
Pants: American Rag
Shoes: Macy's


No comments

Powered by Blogger.