Don't miss out: COLLAB W THE BREAK ROOM




OKURRR. What’s up guys!! WE ARE BACK TO BLACK AND BACK TO BACK. I hope you guys have been doing great and that you are all growing and glowing (like me!). I am so sorry that I have been MIA & not posting as much as I used to. These last couple of months I have been focusing & working on myself, staying humble, and of course chugging this water!

You ladies doing your night time routines with the rose water and fask masks, you women do not go unnoticed. I’ve recently learned how important it is to take care of myself. How else can I give any project 100 percent?





So I actually have a few things coming up for you guys which I am so excited about. I will share more in next weeks post. What I will share now is some details on my first official event. On June 24th (save the date) I am personally inviting all you ladies to an intimate brunch with ME! The purpose of this time (for me personally to connect with each of you, learn, GLOW and GROW from/with each other. This brunch is being hosted by myself in collaboration with The Break Room (@theselflovebreakroom) I will be giving tips on outfits, makeup, and more! Join me in a fabulous conversation as we talk about all things self care & love.

Stay tuned & keep looking for updates! Let’s all be powerful and effective together! I can’t wait to meet all of you. Tickets will be going on sale soon. Seating is very limited so make sure you guys get them as soon as they drop. Everyone who buys a ticket gets to take home a self care kit filled with some of my favorite products. Stay WOKE!

See you pretties soon!

xoxo
KR

No comments

Powered by Blogger.