Better late than never

Hey everyone!! Ugh, I know I haven't posted in what seems like forever, but I have been SO busy with everything, but I'm still here don't worry!! I hope everyone has been having a great winter and just living life to the fullest! 
I have a couple of update for you guys: 
1) In exactly a month, it's the miley concert!!! I am so pumped for it! 
2) Tonight my parents and I went to Olive Garden for the last real dinner all together. My dad is going away for training for some time since he got a new job! I'm so proud of him because I know he has been wanting this for the longest time!! It's really sad to think about how long he will be gone for, but my mom and I will be taking it day by day! 
And since I know he always reads my blog and is my biggest supporter just wanted to say that I couldn't ask for a better dad, I couldn't be more proud of you and I love you so much daddy! 
3) Pictures of my hair will be up soon! My hair is curly now and I do have a few pictures of when it was first done but they weren't really good so once I take better ones, they will be up! 

But anyways, here was the outfit: 

White t-shirt: Hanse 
Black Vest: Lord and Taylor 
Jeans: H&M 
Shoes: H&M 
Necklace: Claire's 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.