Maryann's 18th Birthday Bash!!


March 11th, 1998...
Happy freaking birthday to my other half!! I love you more than words could EVER concur! Thank you for always being my rock and the older sister I never had. Hope this year is FAB and brings you so much happiness, love, and success, MUAH!!! 

March 13th, 2016...
So today, we went out to Son Cubano in West New York which is mostly a Cuban place (hence the name) and I 10/10 do recommend it. Food and service were both to the T and zero mistakes, huge thumbs up!! We went there to have lunch with the birthday girl who looked absolutely amazing, but then again when doesn't she and we had a great time with an even better view. 
Just as promised, here are some pics of my outfit and some picture perfect moments with my girlsss:








Coat: H&M
Shirt: Express
Jeans: Garage
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Bag: MK





PS: Stay tuned for a new bulletin board coming up soon and can't wait for Wednesday for the fashion show!! I'll see you guys soon!! 
Lots of love! 

xoxo, 
Kalyn

No comments

Powered by Blogger.