It's a Boy...

It's a boy... Named Nathan!! 
Congrats to the beautiful Rios family on their new upcoming precious little boy! So glad to be a part of this memory with you guys and can't wait to hold as well as hug him! I love you guys to pieces! 


Moving to my outfit tonight, here it is! I had such a great time and of course it was in my favorite heels from Forever 21 ... 





Lace Shirt: Francesca's
Polka Dot Button Down: Old Navy 
Bottoms: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21 (hyperlinked above)


@kalyns.closet (closet insta!!)


Congrats Emmy!! Can't wait for him to be here! I love you once again, lots of happiness and love is being sent your way! MUAH!!

PS: The fashion show video should be done soon!! I will keep you guys updated, Sergio is working really hard putting everything together and I can't wait to share it with you guys! 
See you soon! 

xoxo, 
Kalyn


No comments

Powered by Blogger.