Current Obsession..

I'm pretty positive that everyone has heard at least two of these songs on this album, but I keep catching myself at least once a day listening to the entire album. IT'S SOOOOOO good!!
Rhianna just... UGH, she is always killing the game like how is someone so perfect?! I'm literally obsessed with everything about this women. 
She has a concert coming up and so help me god to help find a ticket last minute, I heard she's even better in concert, fingers crossed ya'll!
If any of you go, please send me pics or snaps or anything, I want in! 

Just thought I'd share with you guys how obsessed I am... Now I'm going to go back to work work work work work 
(how corny am I? LOL) 

Love you guys! Share w me what you think and what your favorite song is! 

xoxo,
Kalyn

No comments

Powered by Blogger.