Black & Yellow? No. Black & Pink



All black affair in Orlando...

Do you guys know how hard it is for me to pack?? I thought I had my bag packed like 4 days prior to this vacation and of course last minute I had to make my bag smaller and I hadn't tried on my outfits so I re-made like 4 out of the 10 outfits I brought for a 5 day trip. I hate traveling with so many bags and these airport companies have made it soo hard for people like ME to travel ANYWHERE! Can you tell I'm pissed? I'm going to stop talking about it now because you probably get my point, but I had to let that out.
This is one of the outfits that I had switched up. It is a black button down with a all black skirt. I combined the two and made it into a dress. I tucked one side of the button down into the skirt and the other side I tucked it above the skirt. Does that make sense? There's this dress on Pretty Little Thing that looks just like this in white and I was playing around with how I wanted to style these two pieces which ended up causing a light bulb. 
The PLT dress looks like this:


click on that link to see what I'm talking about. My invention gives you that vibe right? Quick and easy fit! My sunglasses are from Aldo (2 for $25 - get on it!). As soon as I saw them I fell in love with them, I can't wait for you guys to see the other pair I bought. I put a headband on to give it that "AS IF" look (Clueless - for those who don't know. If still don't know... watch that movie, DUH). My hair is so short (it's actually growing) and I'm always putting in extensions or bundles or wigs and I just let my hair be yesterday. I pulled it to the back though, so you can't see how short it is, oop. 
My shoes are Steve Madden, I got them in February for my birthday and they really are so comfortable. I wish I remembered the name of the shoe to tell you, but I really don't. DM me or comment if you want to know and I'll personally look it up for you. 
Finally, my purse. I told you guys you would be seeing it more and more. It's my fav bag! Look at my previous post to know where it's from. 

I'm in Florida with my family for my little sisters 5th birthday! It's TODAY, everybody wish my koko a happy birthday!!! 
Khloe: If you ever get to ready this: 
I love you like no other. You think you're so grown, missy... speaking to me like you're 21 and have sooo much sas in that tiny body and I can never really be mad. I mean look who your sister is lol. Not a day goes by that you don't put a smile on my face. I hope today and everyday is just as magical as you see Disney. All you kept saying yesterday was "I'm so lucky" and truthfully, we're the lucky ones to have YOU! I love you buttercup, you have my heart!

 We will be in Disney World all day today going from park to park to celebrate her life and I'm so excited for it. 
More outfits will be up this week, I just have to see which ones get the best pictures so stay tuned!

Here are a few more outfit pics for ya!






Top: Thifted (you can get a black button down anywhere)
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Juno
Shades: Aldo Shoes

As always, thank you for tuning in and thank you for stopping by! Talk to you on the next post! I gotta go enjoy my vacation!!


xoxo,
KayStyles

No comments

Powered by Blogger.