Blazer & Sneaks


Simple comfortable dinner outfit.

These are my favorite denim shorts which I turned from a full straight legged jean into what it is now. I regret it sometimes to be honest, especially because it's getting cold outside, but these are everythingggggg in hot weather. Vacations are coming from left to right and right to left so you will be seeing these often as well. 
I wish I took a picture without the blazer so you guys could see my shirt. Its a white long sleeve but the top of the shirt or the rim of the shirt is shaped like a half of a square. That's the best way I can describe this top lol. It's cropped as you can see and I got it from H&M last winter and haven't worn it ever. I always talked myself out of the shirt, I'm not sure why, but I didn't this time. 
My shoes are your classic Reebok all white sneakers which is another go-to shoe. These shoes make any outfit look good. I've been trying my hardest to keep these babies cleaned and ever lasting. If you guys know of any good shoe cleaner, please let me know! 
This pink bag I got it from a store in Garden State Plaza Mall called Juno. Everyone ALWAYS asks me where it's from. Not judging because I am as obsessed as you guys are with it. When I was walking in the mall it was literally screaming from the window at me to buy it. It literally told me, "take me home with you". I couldn't resist, I mean could you??? They have been renovating that mall up and down so I'm not even sure if that store is still there, but if I do pass by soon and see it or see another purse that looks like this one I promise I'll let you guys know! I might even buy it and just resell it to one of you.
Lastly, this blazer is (well.. 'was' because it's mine now - sorry dad) super old school but still fly. It's from some company name 'Machine'. I've been into dressing down blazers for some time now. I used to be in middle school rocking this bright blue blazer, idk who I thought I was. For those who know, you know. I would've posted the picture I had in mind that I took with that blazer on which I'm sure is trolling the internet somewhere out there, but uhhh that's embarrassing. You could probably find it some way, some how if you really looked lol. (please don't look for it- I'm begging!!)




Blazer: Machine
Shorts: Levi's (custom made)
Shoes: Reebok
Purse: Juno
Top: H&M

thank you for tuning in once again! I wanted to post these blog posts back to back to just give you guys some content because I hadn't been on here for some time. With selling clothes on IG and moving, I haven't even been getting dressed to be honest. I leave for vacation tomorrow like I told you guys in my last post so hopefully my content will be amazinggg. I'm pre-typing this so to be futuristic I am going to NY today spending the day out there. I'll be stopping by some museums too so I can't wait to share those pictures with you guys as well. Hint on the outfit there's fur and dresses involved! 

Lots of love always, I hope your week is amazing!

xoxo,
KayStyles 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.