DIY LAST MIN OOTD



Last minute plans call for a last minute outfit, am I right?
I have been obsessed with graphic tee's and dresses for the fall. Unfortunately, stores aren't open 24/7 around here (or really anywhere?). Thankfully, I am the master of making clothes out of clothes. Does that make sense? I take anything that's too big, too small, too cut up, too anything and turn it into something. Quick life lesson, you can always turn anything into something. Thank you for coming to my very quick, but valuable Ted talk. *smiles*
This t-shirt was too big and what I did was basically fold it on my body to fit my body shape and with safety pins, I pinned it together. Then, I've had this body suit corset since February (bday month okaayyy) and basically I cut of the "body suit portion of it, meaning the bottom thong part and with a shoelace instead of the zipper (because it broke) I basically sewed the new and improved top with the lace and......WALLA! I should make a video soon with how I do this because I'm not sure I'm making and sense but I hope I did. I've reread this about 15 times. Nevertheless, I think I will soon I just have so much going on and making videos is sooo much with the lighting, etc, etc you get the point. I give so much props to Youtubers because yikes. I thought blogging was hard... yeah ok lol
Well anyways, I've had these socks for some time too and just put them with my clear heels from Pretty Little Thing and it looks like a brand new shoe. I had my hair extensions in from the night prior to, but I sleep with no worries so it was a mess and I just redid it myself. One of my girls did my hair that night so I'll put her IG at the bottom and give props where its due! Shout out to you Kae, love you! 
My go to purse is my Ferragamo bag which I will forever be obsessed with no matter what I'm wearing so that's that. Get used to seeing that bag around here, it's truthfully one of my favs and maybe one day I'll tell you guys the story behind the bag... stay tuned lol

Here are some more outfit pics for you guys. Enjoy!! I'll be having 3 more posts this week and I am going on vacation as well so hopefully I get the pictures I imagine in my head! Fingers crossed! 






Graphic T-Shirt: Hot Topic
Corset Bodysuit: Victoria Secret
Socks: Claire's 
Heels: Pretty Little Thing
Purse: Ferragamo
Hair Done By: @evoladorekae on IG

Loooooveeeeeeeeeee you guys! Thank you for reading and staying in touch! You are the best!

xoxo,
KayStyles


No comments

Powered by Blogger.