Fifty Shades NYC



First things first, click that link above!!

My sisterrrrrrrrr, Eddy really has been doing the DAMN THING!

Please check out her Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, most important her WEBSITE to cop yourself some fire shades. I'm going to put her socials at the bottom of this post, I promise. Right now, Eddy is having a sale on her website. Most of the glasses are only $20 right now so definitely go and buy yourself a pair. I promise you, you wont be finding any other pair of shades that look like hers. Super original and affordable, take advantage of the sale, it's only lasting until the end of September. 
you're welcome.

I told you guys I would be putting you onto little companies or companies I trust/believe in most and this is definitely one of them.  

This is what the IG for 'Fifty Shades' looks like so press that follow button! 






Theses are shades I ordered. The name is 'Side Eye'. It's a black frame with a slightly tinted lens in the sun, but originally the lens is clear. I loved how they looked online, but when I took them out the package, I instantly fell in love. These shades are so versatile too! You can wear them with a sweatsuit to spice it up or you can dress down a dress (or dress it up), pop these shades on and you will stand out. All night I kept getting stares and so many people came up to me telling they loved them. It got to a point where I wish I had business cards in hand for Eddy, to just give out because the amount of times I said 'Fifty Shades Nyc' last night was actually insane. Show my sis some love and get super dripped out with one of her shades!

****Eddy, baby! I love you! I'm so proud of your progress and everything you have accomplished. You really are a STAR! Thank you for my fire shades, I couldn't be happier with them.****





Thank you all for tuning in once again, I appreciate you always... you have my heart! 

Eddy's socials: 
Instagram: @eddyelize
Twitter: @EddyElizee
Website: fiftyshadesnyc.com 

All of her socials are hyperlinked so you can just click on it and it will take you right to her page. 


xoxo, KayStyles






No comments

Powered by Blogger.