Pink Brunch x Collabs


@LVWRENCELEE
(on IG)

I was fortunate enough to get this t-shirt sent to me by Lawrence about a week ago and I am soo obsessed. This t-shirt is so versatile to the point that I had about 7 different outfits to pick from. 

Lawrence has sent me a couple of items from his collection and is so great to work with. He stays on top of everything, gives you a deadline, and updates you on every move. Sometimes, it's so hard to work with people and he has made it so easy. I have been working with him from some time now and the quality of his merch is impeccable. I hope you guys check him out because he is truly an angel. 

The outfit that I ended up picking has so much detail to it... I had a blast coming up with this one. Between the colors and patterns alone, I felt like I was back. 
I went to a small brunch at Mamajuana Cafe with my family for my grandmas birthday. 
At Mamajuana Cafe, they have a buffet style brunch and let me tell you I think I gained about 10 pounds just looking at the food. The restaurant has hookah, drinks, lots of space to dance, a bar, DJ, and indoor as well as out door seating. We personally sat inside to not have to walk too far to get our 100th plate of food (we're lazy, I know), but walked outside after for some pictures. 

The blazer I am wearing is from another fabulous company called @dejahmillena on IG. This company was a blast to work with as well. She sent me three different pieces all at once and we did a collab together which you can see on her Instagram as well as mine! (@kalynrodriguezz). I was sent a bathing suit, leather pants, and this blazer. I have a Youtube video in the works titled 3 different ways to wear this blazer and I have 2 looks already. Before I posted it I wanted to have all 3 outfits on my insta to see your reaction to each. I also wanted to know your opinion on whether you guys would like a video or just a blog post with pictures on the outfit. I have made a poll on Instagram where you can vote so right after reading this, pleaseeeee go vote!! You can also express yourself on the comments here. I am open to new ideas as well so it would be my pleasure to hear from you! 

One of the outfits for the blazer is this one. You can find the first picture of the blazer on my IG. 
Here are my outfit details and a few fun pics!











Told you, my plate was huge! Overall we had a really nice brunch and were able to celebrate the life of my grandma all together as a family. Super blessed. She had such a good time and got so surprised when the workers came out with the birthday banner, music, and cake. The smile on her face was priceless!

Details:

Shoes: Forever 21
Stockings: New York and Company
Top: @lvwrencelee
Blazer: @dejahmillena
Lace Under Shirt: Urban Outfitters (it's actually a dress)
Purse: A boutique in Garden State Plaza Mall named Juno

Feel free to look up these two underdog companies and let me know what you think! Do not forget to participate in the toll I just put up to let me know whether you want a Youtube video or a lookbook with just pictures!

As always I am forever thankful for you all, thank you for taking the time out to read and talk to me! I love you!



xoxo, KayStyles

No comments

Powered by Blogger.