College Visits



College??? Yes, this is it. One more year and most of us are off to what everyone prefers to call it "the real world".. I hate using that phrase because then what are we in now? Possible in a bubble where we don't have to pay so much money (or any) to go to school and paying for textbooks and doing our laundry all the time and having mac and cheese for dinner and responsibilities and - oh wait yes.. the real world, I see it now...

Today, I went on a fabulous journey with a really close friend of mine who is into the same things I'm into and we went to an open house at LIM. If you ever get a chance to visit the college, you won't regret it. She asked me to come along with her on this adventure and I could not be more thankful! I mean then again how could anyone say no to the city?! I learned a lot of different things such as new majors to even what the "smallest" dorm rooms look like in the college. LIM is most definitely a school that I could potentially see myself in, there are so many options!!! Everyone we met was so nice and helpful and as all the students aid, their administrations have a huge impact on their kids which has benefited them all in such positive ways! I have a few more open houses coming up for different schools soon so I can't wait to share with you all the journeys. 

Hope everyone has been having a fabulous weekend just like I am! 

Very chilly today especially while it got later on in the day so layering up was one of the best decisions I have probably made all week, cheers to fall (even though it feels like winter)!!!










  
Jumper: H&M 
Black and white jacket: H&M
Scarf: it was a gift and there is no tag :(
Shoes: Steve Madden
Trench coat: H&M
Black mini bookbag: Coach
Watch: my best 8th-grade graduation gift( seen in previous posts) 

Although my little sissy turned 1 on Friday, tomorrow is her birthday party so I will most likely be sharing with you guys my outfit! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND KHLO KHLO!!! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.