Khloe's First Birthday!!


Happy Birthday Khloe!! (And happy Sunday everyone!) 
My little sissy's birthday was on Friday just like I told you guys yesterday on my blog post, but today was her birthday party! My little Khlo Khlo looked fabulous in her little tutu and customized shirt. Thank you so much to every one that wished her a happy birthday and especially those who made it to her birthday party! We love you guys!  


So my outfit today... It actually started off as just being a huge thought of "I don't know what I'm wearing". I didn't have enough time to go to the mall and buy a new outfit but thankfully I have Pinterest (if you don't have it GET IT!) I knew I wanted to wear these pants but had no idea with what and boom, searched it on Pinterest and it gave me a set of ideas. 
My favorite part about the fall is layering and being snuggled/comfortable. Since the birthday party was outside that was exactly what I had to do and this is what I ended up coming up with! 









Poncho: Croft & Barrow
Poncho w/ hoodie: LINQ
black long sleeve: under armour 
bottoms (culoettes): H&M
Socks: they are actually softball socks (shhhhh)
Shoes: H&M
Rings: Forever 21 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHLOE, I LOVE YOU! 

(stay tuned this week for "Look of the week") 
xoxo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.